Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Welcome!

Namaste!

I am grateful for those who will make the switch to my blogspot & facebook spaces for extra natural method info above and beyond the site and classes.

Whenever I'm inspired I'll be here to drop a line. Also I'll add books, films and links that inform & inspire me.

I appreciate your help at my consolidation effort. Less administration, more living, learning and sharing! It may be a week or two until I'm back to really get this underway, but I will be on it, when the time is right.

Delight in Spring, join all of nature in frolicking like wild march hares and cleaning our homes. Reorganize your physical and virtual life to feel lighter and more energized. That's what I'm into, and it feels soooooo refreshing.

Blessings, love & peace...

No comments:

Post a Comment