Tuesday, November 12, 2013

In Our Own Time

When we met
I saw you
As a reflection of me
But rejected the possibility
Though never completely
But I wasn't ready

Love, there's no knowing
In the moment why
But we can't lie
When we aren't ripe
There's no need to rush
The picking,
To hush,
The process..
The clock's ticking
Is a fantasy.

Ageless souls
Know
In their own
Time
And
I worked
In mine
My way
To You And I

Faces
Feelings
Experiences
Prepared me
For what would be
As it drew closer
I knew you'd come

I may have thought
I was there before
But nothing can
Shake this
Knowing
This experience is showing
Me what I always knew
Love could be

Thank God
With all my heart and soul
For all the plans
Every man
Everything that crashed
Crushed
Destroyed
Cut
Tore
Every door
Shut,
Each opened, &
For my wisdom
to stay wide open
In the face
Of devastation
Manifestation
Proven true
Miracles proven
In meeting you
Synchronicity
And
God
were real to me
But reality
Has made it
Abundantly clear
This can't disappear
Solid knowing
Like I know how to breathe
That this is meant to be
That we are here for mutual love and creativity
And I bow, my head
To the ground
And I now, instead,
Of striving to believe
See
Breathe
Feel
Omnisciently
God is the fabric of Reality
And
We can explore this through
The connection between you and me

We may have felt it coming
Longing, loving, the energy humming
But now,
Is our time,
Ageless souls
In their own time
Find
Their corresponding
Kind.

I'm ready..
Now is our time. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment