Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Does Not Only Belong to You

Does Not Only Belong to You

Laura Harrison



I feel your words, and I remember your eyes,

 and I am

flooded with Love, until I shake with bliss, nearly cry

But when I fixate on you as the source of that Love

my
mind
grows
small..

and then I remember

and tears of joy arise

-that YOU have released this flood

of Love

within ME

but this Love

does not only belong to you
or to me..

..this Love is the love of Eternity

loving Itself,

and YOU have set it free

but it comes from far beyond me..

and through me,
it
pours
over
the
world
and
all
I
see
like
an
endless
cascade
of
ecstacy


..like cooling waters refreshing scorched lands,

...like the gentle stroking of adoring hands.

                 And I remember,

           that when I am with you

           it belongs entirely to us.

And when you are out of sight

I will remember you,

and that will release the radiant light

of this Love, into ALL I do.

I will pour it through my eyes and smile,

into the grace of my every gesture,

and fill this world with its beauty Divine.


You  showed me pieces of me I longed for.

Knowing you now is the surest way to remember

my Self, as this radiant Love.

and to shine my brightest shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment